Small Business Websites are the key to Success!
One of my biggest pet peeves are small businesses that do not have a web presence, and this is not just because I build websites for small businesses for a living! It is a frequent occurrence that I find myself driving down the road in lovely Tampa, Florida seeing businesses that catch my eye. So I call up my personal assistant Siri and tell her to do a web search for the particular business, and to my surprise, I have trouble finding the specific business I am looking for. I have to stop and wade through yelp and merchant circle ads that are incomplete and do not provide me with the information I am looking for. This scavenger hunt for the business’ information makes my life much more complicated and I end up frustrated and in need of a nap when it is all said and done. This little scenario brings me to my point, ALL SMALL BUSINESSES NEED A WEBSITE! Trust me, I am not just saying this to get business, I am saying this to stress the fact that many people will turn to the web for basic information about your business and if you don’t provide them with something, they may go elsewhere. People are impatient, I am impatient, and if I cannot find something I am looking for quickly I will immediately find another avenue to get the information I am looking for. So, when considering the topic of a web presence for your business think about some of these points:
- We live in an internet based society and if people can’t find you online, they will find your competitor who has a website.
- Everyone in America has some degree of ADD and you need to spoon feed relevant information to them as soon as they land on your website.
- Content is king! If you want to rank well in Google and have an SEO friendly site then fill your site full of awesome content.
- To optimize your business’ performance and marketing reach, get your business online.
- If you are interested in our web design and development services, contact us today!